Le Forum Groundation.fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Communauté Française de Groundation

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

2018 : Retour de Groundation sans les membres orginaux ??

AuteurMessage
jahidren
Absolute Grounded
Absolute Grounded

2018 : Retour de Groundation sans les membres orginaux ?? Empty
MessageSujet: 2018 : Retour de Groundation sans les membres orginaux ??   2018 : Retour de Groundation sans les membres orginaux ?? EmptySam 14 Oct - 12:58

Je viens de publier cet article sur le site : http://www.groundation.fr/nouveau-depart/...  En voici un extrait :

"Cet article a pour titre une citation de Serge Zeller ... Elle préfigure une annonce que je me serais bien passé de publier ! En effet, c'est avec une pointe de tristesse. Et, beaucoup d'interrogations que nous venons d'apprendre avec quasi certitude le fait que Groundation reviendra probablement en 2018 : MAIS, ce sera hélas, sans les membres originaux et fondateurs du groupe (Ryan Newman - basse) et Marcus Urani - claviers). La nouvelle a été confirmée par Harrison Stafford, ainsi que par Marcus Urani eux-mêmes ...  Une page se tourne ...  Après près de vingt ans de musique ensemble : (1998-2015).

Harrison souhaite cependant conserver le nom de Groundation, en persévérant avec le concept autour de cette musique. Néanmoins, si un nouvel album voit le jour (probablement l'année prochaine), vous l'avez compris : Il sera très certainement entouré de nouveaux musiciens :  Nous espérons malgré tout retrouver certaines têtes connues, afin de participer à ce nouveau dessein : (Comme pourquoi pas, d'autres membres de Groundation) ... Bien que, pour le moment  cela reste encore incertain. Nous n'avons en effet, pour l'heure aucunes informations sur la composition du nouveau groupe qui se formera autour du chanteur ... Une chose est certaine,  sans Marcus, Ryan et tous les autres : Le son, ainsi que l’atmosphère générale autour  de Groundation vont  changer ... Beaucoup d'entre nous semblent penser que ça ne sera plus jamais comme avant ... Quoi qu'il en soit, que nous regrettions (ou pas) la décision  d'Harrison Stafford de continuer avec le nom original du groupe ; Et, sans ses compères ... Cela n'empêche pas de lui souhaiter le meilleur pour les jours à venir ...  Espérons, pour le bien de tous que son nouveau projet soit à la hauteur ! Nous avons bien entendu une énorme pensée pour Ryan, Marcus et les autres !! Souhaitons-leur également bonne chance pour la suite !  Pour finir, je voudrais à titre personnel remercier Groundation :  Remercier tous les musiciens du groupe (actuels ou anciens), les fans ainsi que l'ensemble du staff ... Merci pour les bons souvenirs, le partage les enseignements, le message, l'amour ,tous les albums, les concerts, la musique et bien plus encore" ...

(Informations supplémentaires et réactions sur le forum)

See You Soon Guys .. !! 🙂

PLH

--

«Everything that has a beginning has an end, but each end is the beginning of a fresh start».

« The article’s title quoting the wise words from Serge Zeller … It prefigures an announcement that I could have done without ». Indeed, it is with a touch of sadness. And, some interrogations that we’ve just learned a news confirmed by Harrison Stafford, and Marcus Urani themselves : Groundation will come back in 2018 … BUT, it will be alas, without the original members and founders of the band : (Ryan Newman – bass) + Marcus Urani (keyboards) … A a page has been turned. .. After nearly twenty years of music together: (1998-2015).

Harrison wants to keep the name of Groundation, persevering with the concept around the music. Nevertheless, if a new album comes out, We hope to see some well known musicians : Like why not, other members of Groundation) … Although, for the moment this remains uncertain. We have indeed no informatopns about the composition of the new group that will be formed around the singer yet … One thing is certain, without Marcus, Ryan and all the others: The atmosphere around Groundation will change (as well as the sound) … Many of us might think that it will never be the same again …

Be that as it may : While we might regret (or not) Harrison Stafford’s decision to continue with the original name of the group; And, apparently without his former companions … That does not prevent to wish him the best for the days to come … « We hope in the interests of the common good that, this new project will be equal to the task »! Of course, we have have a thought for Harrison Ryan, Marcus and the others !! Good luck everyone for the future! On a personal basis I would like to thank Groundation : Thanks to all the musicians of the group (current or former members), the fans of the whole staff … Thank you for the good memories, the sharing of the teachings, the message, the love … And, of course; all the albums, the concerts, the music and much more « …

PLH

------------

Voici le message publié par Marcus Urani sur Facebook :

"Hello everyone,
First I want to thank you all for the amazing amount of love and support that you have given us over the years. You have really been there for us and it means so much to the band. I know I am not usually on social media and always have my head buried in the studio, writing, or arranging but seeing this made me realize someone needs to let you guys know the truth. I am so sorry to say that Groundation will not be coming back in 2018. Harrison is hiring a whole new group of musicians and is going to call it Groundation. I have to agree with Watermelon Amadeus Man that Harrison should be honest about the new music he is creating and let people know the conditions of this new project. In fact, this project should be called "Professor", just under his name, or a new name since it will be a new group. We as Groundation were together for 17 years and we created our own sound, even if we changed some members through out the years Harrison, Ryan, and myself were always there at the core shaping the music. Having written, arranged and produced a large portion of our music as Groundation I am sad that we are not together anymore. I miss performing our songs and sharing positive vibes with all of you. Maybe one day it will be possible for us to come back together, but its not going to be in 2018. This new group needs a new name as it will not be Groundation anymore but a new project which I'm sure will be great....but it won't be our band, the sound will be different and it seems like false advertising or something like that. I am not going to make a bunch of announcements that this new project will not be Groundation, so I leave it you guys to spread the word and let people know the truth. Hopefully Harrison realizes himself that it is not right to use our name with a new group of people. Many of us are still playing together and look forward to seeing you guys in one form or another. We love you all and will always be creating new music as a soundtrack for these wild times we are all living in. Thank you again for the positive energy that you have given us through out the years, we look forward to many more moments together!
Marcus"

---

Regardez une interview récente avec Harrison Stafford, dans laquelle il évoque le futur de Groundation ...

En ce moment, ça discute beaucoup à ce propos au sein du groupe Facebook : "Groundation Official Community" : Je ne vais pas recopier ici la majorité des commentaires anglophones que j'ai déjà publié ailleurs. Toutefois, vous pouvez aller consulter cette page. Ou alors, rejoindre la communauté en question, si ça vous intéresse : C'est ici --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/6597653547/?ref=br_rs :-)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://soundcloud.com/pierre-louis-heidinger/

2018 : Retour de Groundation sans les membres orginaux ??
Page 1 sur 1